As an employer, checking driving licences regularly is crucial in order to ensure that all of your direct, sub contracted and volunteer staff are eligible to drive whilst representing your organisation.
To help with that, we are offering a preferential rate to 25 organisations on a first come first serve basis between 1st August 2018 and 14th September 2018.
12 month agreement - £3.50 per check per driver
36 month agreement - £2.50 per check per driver
Still not sure?
With this limited offer you will also receive the complete automated Ambit compliance features for the life of the agreement, at no extra cost. These include:
- Workplace driving policy management and editable template
- Unlimited vehicle safety checks
- Business Insurance declaration monitoring
- Shareable content
- Partner offers
Sign up by completing the form and one of our team will be in touch within the next working day to arrange getting you set up.
The small print:
Customers on the preferential rate agree to provide either or both:
- A case study to be used in promotion content and activities by Ambit or associated companies.
- Where possible act as a reference for potential clients to Ambit if the need arises. This will be limited to 5 references in any 12-month period, unless otherwise agreed with the client.
- A minimum of 10 drivers must be on the account at any one time.
- Each driver set up must complete at least one check in a 12-month period. There is no limit to the number of checks that can be carried out on a single driver during the contract period and will be charged at the preferential rate.
- Once 25 organisations have signed up, the offer will be withdrawn irrespective of the offer period still being valid.